Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Polyanna

Well. Traveling today has been yuck.
For one, and most annoying, is that while I have free wireless internet in this lovely hotel room that I have to stay in because I'm stuck in Cedar Rapids and the airline wouldn't even pay for it, my computer is a piece of shine and won't let me stay connected for more than two seconds at a time. Grr. I need a new wireless adapter. Grr.

But I'm managing to see the light in some moments.
Example: the new airline I heard of today. Aliegant Air. (Giggle) Try it. Say it out loud. Confuse those around you. Aliegant Air. Or, as it sounds when said aloud, especially over the PA system in the airport: Leigonair. Like the mold spores. Hee.
And the internet SSID for this place is called Innflux.

Or how 'bout the fact that I'm paying over a hundred dollars for this shiny room... which has two queen size beds. And there is totally only one of me. Argh.

Or something I am actually smiling about: they almost sent me to Atlanta to get to Baltimore. Instead I'm going through Cinncincati. Random.

But it's late, and it will probably take me awhile to get this actually posted. All I want is to have this trip finished!

But hey: at least I'm not at the Krawl Inn!

2 comments:

Lydia-Ann said...

I'm sorry you couldn't get out of Iowa. Is this going to affect you starting the second half of you immersion?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder - your account has been reimbursed for said hotel room (just not by the airline)...

(Hi, Lydia Ann!)